Saturday, December 22, 2012

A happy mama...

This happy mama and I want wish you a very happy Advent day 22!!...



After an incredibly exhausting week of unexpected excitement (not the good kind~our house was burgled) and far too many flights and delayed arrivals, I am happy to report that everyone is well and my little nest is full once again. I'll be honest. It's been a rough week, but with all sincerity, I can say that all of this unpleasantness has left me feeling immensely grateful. It has reminded us all that what makes a home is the people in it. Stuff is just stuff. It can be replaced or remembered fondly~it is not important in the grand scheme of things. And this morning when I woke up knowing that we were all together again and that each of my beautiful babes was sleeping peacefully upstairs, I felt an incredible surge of joy and peace and contentment. And for that I feel so grateful and full. So it just seemed fitting that today's feltie should be a mama bird with a full nest.



Q



I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful weekend, full of happy reunions, joy and contentment.



~xox~

alison







No comments:

Post a Comment