Friday, December 21, 2012

Outfoxed...

Advent day 21 is upon us and we celebrated with this handsome guy...




Truth be told, this feltie got his start about a week or so ago, but I decided I didn't like him very much and so I ripped his legs off. I know, I can be harsh. I threw him in the bottom of the bag holding my felting supplies and refused to give him a second glance. Then the other day he surfaced as I was looking for something and I decided that he might have potential after all. In fact, he was kind of cute if you looked at him with your head tilted just so. Out he came and was bestowed with legs, a tail, ears and facial features and voila!...the newly born Mr. Fantastic jumped into Advent stocking number 21. He's not perfect. Instead he's kind of quirky and full of personality. Just as he should be...




Be well friends and stay warm!



~xox~

alison



No comments:

Post a Comment